Sunday, June 5, 2011

biserica lui isus hristos a sfinților din zilele din urmă

once upon a time, a girl named emily lived in romania. iași, to be exact.
and while she was there, the branch in romania got a new building. which is super exciting.
instead of just having one floor of a big building, they now have an entire building!
and it's really nice.
it's just a little farther away, probably five minutes more? we're still working on determining the most effective route.
anyway, it's in a cute little neighborhood, that's not as city-ish.
kind of like how the other one was too, just a little bit closer to the river. and not as much in a little valley thing.
i don't really know how to explain it. it would only make sense to people who have been here.
but anyway. it's a cute little area. and we all know what that means. pictures! perfect.
i really like the parts of iași that aren't so city-like. i'm not really a city girl. let's be real.
without further ado: photos!
member how i love romania? yeah? yeah.
they block this whole road off on weekends, so you can just walk freely. super neat, huh?
member when there was a kid walking down the street in sandals and underwear? bahahaha.

romania's pretty, huh?

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I think this post must be dedicated to me...because half of them are pictures I would take too! Ah, I'm jealous! But you should know that I will be taking a short trip (week and a half) to London to visit my cousin and I am on cloud 9! :D Love you and I love the pictures as well