Friday, June 10, 2011

a quicky, as usual.

i'm in love with my kids.

i hate missing family get-togethers. oh well. happy graduation, mikey!

i'm in love with my kids.

i'm in love with romania.

i'm in love with sitting on my balcony watching the surrounding blocs, and watching the city.

i'm in love with pretzels. (the snack of the week.)

i'm in love with my family. and i am blessed to have the best brothers in the world. one of which is the best brother in the world, because he sent me a power cord. now the question is how long the mail decides to take. ha.

i'm in love with the fact that i'm in romania.

i'm in love with holding babies. life is such a miracle. babies are miracles.

i'm in love with my kids. it's almost odd the way i feel a sort of possession for each of them. one of my boys has a fever of 40 degrees celsius right now, which he's had day and night for the past couple of days. which translates to 104 degrees fahrenheit. i know, right? my poor little man. and he's definitely sick of being stuck in his crib/bed thing since he's been mostly just in there the past few days. when he got out for a couple minutes today, he made a run for it and ran over and gave me a hug. how cute is that? i know. really, i do.

i'm in love with my kids.

want me to say it again? i wish you all could know them as i do. they're so beautiful. and darling. and hilarious. and wonderful. if you'd like, i'll give them extra kisses and hugs on monday for you. i'm sure they wouldn't mind.

though in other news, i do miss home every now and again. i won't lie. but never fear, it soon passes.

all's well on the [eastern] front. :)

No comments: