Wednesday, July 27, 2011

i wish nothing but the best for you.

today was my last day with both my kids, and at the hospital.

i said my goodbyes, and it was perfect.
for the most part, it was a rather average day until the moment at the end when i had to say a final farewell.
and i would have had it no other way.
i didn't even cry for almost the whole day.
[until i saw a certain boy make a certain face as i was saying goodbye. and then all hope was lost.]
a little girl gave me kisses, and then gently slapped my face. it seemed fitting.
my favorite worker was the one working today.
it was average.
it was beautiful.
it was just right.

i love them forever and always. and i'll never forget the experiences we've shared together. almost every day, there was something significant felt or experience had with at least one of them, usually more, and today was no exception.
it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. sunny days, sweeping the clouds away. on my way to where the air is sweet. come and play, everything's a-ok. family. neighbors. friends. that's where we meet. can you tell me how to get to sesame street?
and so i say to them for the last time, pa pa pentru acum.
see you in heaven, my loves.

No comments: